Pages

Sunday, February 3

The UpCycled Fashion Club

After taking a break from design for nearly a year, I've got my creative kooky pants back on (whew, finally; I missed me!) and while researching the current market in EcoChic up cycled fashion I discovered these genius ladies on Etsy.  I am so thrilled to be in such brilliant, glorious company.  Whilst we are all clearly on the same page, I adore the beautiful variety and crystal clear vision of each designer.  
Women making lovely things for other women is a sacred tradition; thank you to all of you whom support our pin pricked fingers. 

Please click through and check them out - maybe even buy something special and guilt free (which is one of the fabulous side effects of eco-shopping, no?!) because you deserve it. 



PinkSunshineShabby is a virtual candy shop of deliciousness you can wear.  BLOWN AWAY!


Insanely fun, all of her items!


ShowDiva



SewSomer



Decades ago my sister was gifted a men's tie skirt that we both swooned over and started collecting ties to make.  Neither of us ever accomplished that, but here you go....
image 0




I love the bleached out prairie chic vibe.  Stunning.
Already sold, but I had to post anyway because it's so wearable and fun:
image 0

WildSkin

CrazyCool!
image 0


image 0



And so it is.  
There are so many others, just stroll through Etsy for more treasure.
Thank you for stopping by.  May you wander far and dazzle always.

No comments:

Post a Comment